Slide Acknowledgement by David Harris, M.D.
*Surgeries and other invasive procedures alter suggested objective protocol (may take more prolotherapy)
To activate a fast healing response, Dr. Nickamin suggests:
- Avoid carbohydrates such as bread, rice, noodle, alcohol, sweets (eg. soda pop, fruit juices, candy…)
- Consuming raw dairy and animal protein for speedy recovery (millersorganicfarm.com)
- Receive acupuncture and Jin Shin Jyutsu 1-3 days after injection.
- Plan 48-72 hrs. off from work and play after injection.
- Biopuncture is suggested during the “follow up” session to quicken relief of trigger points from compensatory muscle patterns.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
Did you realize that most of health-care is sick-care? Why don't we take care of ourselves to avoid getting sick? That's where preventative-care comes in. Receiving acupuncture and Jin Shin Jyutsu, taking Chinese herbs, and practicing Tai Chi on a regular basis prevents sickness before it starts.